Last weekend, several lady missionary friends and I traveled north of Budapest to spend the weekend in a former monastery, now hotel. It was a time of fellowship, encouragement, and sharing about the things God is doing in our cities, churches, and lives. Before going to sleep the first night, I jokingly said, "We have to get up for 5:00am prayers tomorrow." So when the 7:00am bells rang that next morning, I almost jumped out of my bed!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
A Weekend in an old Monastery
Last weekend, several lady missionary friends and I traveled north of Budapest to spend the weekend in a former monastery, now hotel. It was a time of fellowship, encouragement, and sharing about the things God is doing in our cities, churches, and lives. Before going to sleep the first night, I jokingly said, "We have to get up for 5:00am prayers tomorrow." So when the 7:00am bells rang that next morning, I almost jumped out of my bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, this looks like so much fun. You'll be able to post similar pictures when I meet you and Lea in Italy. Soon. :-)
Post a Comment